Hey guys, I just wanted to give a quick update and apologize on the late Beer Hunter’s Report and the lack of a Weekend Beer Buzz. I’m getting ready to put my house up for sale and we’re gearing up for a move. This has eaten up practically every second of my free time for the last 2+ weeks. Long days, short nights and not enough hours in the day to get everything done.
We hope to be back to normal soon, but for now, please bear with us as things are pretty crazy and we’re doing our best. Thanks for understanding.
- Dry Dock Signature Series Imperial Stout started hitting last week, but is pouring down upon thee this week.
- Atom Brewing’s releasing Blueberry Harvest to local liquor stores on Saturday. This is the first release in Atom’s Harvest Series. The beer spent 4 months aging French Oak Barrels and aged on 2 lbs of blueberries per gallon for an additional 2 months. There’s only 46 cases being released, so don’t miss out. Look for Blueberry Harvest at the following stores: Erie – County Line Wine & Spirits; Lafayette – Atlas County Purveyors; Boulder – Hazel’s Beverage World; Denver – Mr. B’s Wine & Spirits, Little’s Wine & Spirits, Small Batch Liquors.
- Crooked Stave L’Brett d’Apricot is on shelves now.
- Almanac Mandarina (cans), Pumpkin Pie de Brettaville, Hoppy Sour: Amarillo and White Label are all either returning or new to us.
- A whole bunch of fuckin’ pumpkin beers.
- Codename: Superduperfan releases at the brewery this Sunday (Sep 11). One of the more highly anticipated IPA releases of the year.
By: Scott Steigerwald