Hey guys, I just wanted to give a quick update and apologize on the late Beer Hunter’s Report and the lack of a Weekend Beer Buzz. I’m getting ready to put my house up for sale and we’re gearing up for a move. This has eaten up practically every second of my free time for the last 2+ weeks. Long days, short nights and not enough hours in the day to get everything done.
We hope to be back to normal soon, but for now, please bear with us as things are pretty crazy and we’re doing our best. Thanks for understanding.
- Green Flash Cellar3: Blanc Tarte Barrique is out now.
- Dry Dock Imperial Pumpkin, releasing at the right time of the year (not Summer)
- Alesmith Evil Dead Red, so evil.
- Renegade Pancakes Maple Porter, beer for breakfast yo!
- La Cumbre Monzon Wet-Hopped Pale Ale. Wet-hop season is here!
- Bells! Making their annual GABF appearance, slightly earlier this year. Look for Amber, Porter, Two Hearted and Roundhouse.
By: Scott Steigerwald