Hey guys, I just wanted to give a quick update and apologize on the late Beer Hunter’s Report and the lack of a Weekend Beer Buzz. My house is up for sale and we’re gearing up for a move. This has eaten up practically every second of my free time for the last several weeks. Long days, short nights and not enough hours in the day to get everything done.
We hope to be back to normal soon, but for now, please bear with us as things are pretty crazy and we’re doing our best. Thanks for understanding.
- The GABF drops continue!!
- Half Acre has dropped Pony Pilsner, Daisy Cutter, Gone Away IPA and Navaja Double IPA
- Bell’s dropped more beers including some returning from last week (Two Hearted) and some new ones like Octoberfest, The Oracle DIPA, Kalamazoo Stout and Best Brown
- Fremont Field To Ferment Centennial from their fresh hop series, and we should be seeing them all! And that’s not all! The Rusty Nail oatmeal stout brewer’s licorice, smoked barley, and pale malt, aged on cinnamon bark, then spends 15 months in 12-year old bourbon barrels. I am not shitting you! Supa limited y’all.
- Gigantic Scrilla Hoppy Pale is also out there.
- Blackberry Farms New World Cuvee
- Trois Dames La Fianee
- De Molen Tsarina Esra
By: Scott Steigerwald