Every week, Scott puts his ear to the bottle, takes to the streets and seeks out all the new brews hitting the better bottle shops around town. During GABF Week, he’ll be updating on a daily basis with the rare, interesting brews landing all over town. Get ready for a fun, wild week and check back often.
No snark this time around, there’s way too much beer for snark! This is the first of what we expect to be many GABF-related beer reports. Stay tuned!
Last updated: 10/3/2016
- Jester King Space Waves, Wytchmaker, Kollaborationsbier, Snorkel, Foudreweizen, Detritivore, Intersection of Species, Beachtimez Sportzketball, and Multifarious
- Bruery Confession, Melange #1, Wiki Wiki Tart, Mash and Vanilla and Dodie
- Jack’s Abbey Hoponius Union, Smoke & Dagger, House Lager and Excess
- Off Color Sibling Rivalry and Jerk Bird
- Green Bench Sunshine City and IPA
- Stillwater On Fleek
- Ommegang 3-Philosophers Cellared 3-pack which includes vintages of 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Odell Crossover Sour Blonde aged in white wine barrels. Jolly Russian hit many stores late last week. Look for more this week.
- Fort George/Melvin/Barley Brown’s 3-Way IPA!!!
- Russian River Pliny, Temptation, Supplication and Consecration
- Another Wicked Weed drop that includes returning and some new; Xibalba, Barrel-Aged Xibalba, La Bonté Plum, Oblivion, Freak of Nature, Pacificmost, Pernicious and Juiceless (collab with Creature Comforts)
- Crooked Stave Surette Reserva Prunus Persica release at 5 PM on Wednesday, 10/28 at The Source. Blueberry Origins also released this week.
- Jolly Pumpkin Cucurbitophobia
- Casey is dropping somewhat silently around town too. Look for various Casey’s inlcuding (but not limited to) CFP Lapin Sweet Cherry, Cherry Fruit Stand Stella and Bing and Brett Loves Simcoe
- Firestone Walker Lil Opal
- Surly Coffee Bender, Todd the Axe Man, Furious, Hell, Cynic, OverRated and Bender!
- Shorts Soft Parade, Huma Lupa Licious, and others return for thier annual GABF visit
- Sun King is back too, with Sunlight Cream Ale and Wee Mac
- Marble dropped cans of Double White, Red and Pilsner
- La Cumbre Dank Project
- Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break Raspberry Umami
- Great Divide BA Hibernation
- WeldWerks dropped some crowlers at Mr. Bs and Craft Beer Cellar (in Ft Collins)! FOR REAL! Unfortunately for you, Mr. Bs has already sold out of all the Juicy Bits, but you can still get the others. Juicy Bits, Double Dry-Hopped Juicy Bits, Fruity Bits, Steambarrel IPA, and Apricot Gose were all part of the drop.
- 21st Amendment Brew Free! or Die, Back in Black, Down to Earth, El Sully, Toaster Pastry, Fireside Chat, Lower the Boom, Hog Island Oyster Stout and Monk’s Blood
- Ballast Point Homework #8, Mocha Marlin and Cinnamon Raisin Commodore
- Sweetwater 420 and IPA
- Nebraska Wick for Brains, Tarte Apricot Saison and Fuchsian
- Stone Enjoy By 10.31.16 Tangerine IPA
- Lawson’s Finest Sip of Sunshine and Super Session?? Yep.
- American Solera bots??? Check.
- Council Beatitude Raspberry, Apricot and Cherry!
- Station 26 released crowlers of Juicy Banger IPA available exclusively at Mr. B’s. A limited amount of Single Hop Citra IPA is making the rounds too.
By: Scott Steigerwald